CONNECTING EUROPE! is now approved!
Our Erasmus+ (KA2) Project is approved! The duration of Connecting Europe through Blended Mobilities (CONNECTING-EUROPE!) project is 31 months. The project started on January 2021 and ends in July 2023.
Our project’s aim is to improve the collaboration between sending and hosting partners and intermediary and VET providers involved in Erasmus+ KA1 mobilities, especially in hospitality, healthcare and technical fields.
The project is addressed to:
- VET providers
- VET students
- All actors involved in Erasmus+ KA1 mobilities
- Intermediary organizations,
- Stakeholders and companies representing the hospitality, healthcare and technical fields
The project results:
- A virtual preparations course that prepares VET students within the hospitality, technical and healthcare sector for their Erasmus+ KA1 mobility and gives them the skills needed to work in a multicultural environment and
- Tools that enable VET providers, to identify and recognize 21st century skills and other soft skills that helps VET students succeed in the world of work but that are currently not identified and recognized formally due to a lack of tools, will be implemented by the partners and will be used beyond the project’s lifespan when sending and hosting students on Erasmus+ mobilities.
Stay tuned for more info and news!